Don’t let the name fool you - this spreadsheet is versatile enough for every hiker!
Whether you have a full gear closet or you’re just starting out this ‘Gear for Two’ Spreadsheet will help get you (and your hiking partner) on the trail with all the gear you need.
It can be useful no matter the distance you plan to hike, how many days you’ll be out, or the number of bags you have.
With this spreadsheet, you can easily:
- Account for gear items you have
- Research and budget for what you still need to buy or upgrade
- See a side by side comparison of how different gear purchases would affect your current set-up
- Figure out how to split the weight between two packs without having to recalculate base weights over and over again
- Figure out how to finally hit that ultralight goal without breaking the bank
- Build a three-season and a winter pack
- Use it as your packing list to make sure all your gear makes it to the trail with you
If you are looking to go as minimal as possible for a thru-hike or want camp to feel like home for a few days, most items are accounted for, with plenty of space to add additional items if needed.
Also, the 10 essentials for any outdoor adventure are easily identified, so you can know you are prepared in case of an emergency.
You'll get Instant Access to the spreadsheet (built in Google Sheets) with included item descriptions to help you build your gear closet!
- You'll get Instant Access to the spreadsheet (built in Google Sheets) with included item descriptions to help you build your gear closet!